We think it’s really important that all of our homes meet the Decent Homes Standard. This means your home must have reasonably modern facilities, be in a good condition and most of all, be safe for you to live in.
To do this, we put together a programme every year for all replacements or repairs needed after we’ve looked at the condition and age of things like:
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Boilers and heating systems
- Windows, doors and roofs
- External painting
- And many more …
All of these have an expected life cycle, which helps us to see when the next replacement or repair is due, so we can plan the work in. Have a look at our Planned repairs life cycle page.
We’ve worked hard to improve 5,000 of your homes since 2008, and spent over £20 million. We’ve replaced over 2,000 kitchens and over 2,000 heating systems to make your home more efficient.
If you'd like to report or track a repair, please log in to your account.
Take a look at what work's due in your home by checking out the My Repairs section of your account.
Our contracts for internal replacements and windows & doors replacements is now in year 3 of a 5 year contract, with the possibility of extending this to 10 years. The contractors who are carrying out planned repairs for us are:
- NKS Contracts Ltd - Internal replacements, for example kitchens and bathrooms
- Mi-Space - Internal replacements, for example kitchens and bathrooms
- Anglian Windows - External replacement, for example windows and doors
- Steve Gregor Plumbing & Heating Ltd - Gas boilers and full gas central heating
- NKS Contracts Ltd - External repairs, for example roofs and painting
- CLC Contracts Ltd - External repairs, for example roofs and painting