Floating support

We think it’s really important that you have the help you need to live independently and stay safe and settled in your home.

We provide housing related floating support to lots of different people, including those of you who:

  • Own or privately rent your home
  • Rent your home from us or another social landlord
  • Are currently homeless
  • Have homes with us in Bristol and South Gloucestershire
  • Are young and live in South Somerset.

You’ll need to be referred to us through the Bristol Housing Support Register, or if you live in South Gloucestershire you can get a floating support referral form at your local one stop shop. We visit people in their home or in a public place if appropriate.

We deliver a fortnightly Tenancy Start Up workshop at The Park Centre, Kingswood. To see if you're eligible to be referred, please contact the Accommodation Team at South Gloucestershire Council.

We work closely with other agencies, including educational and welfare staff.

Have a look at the Supported housing section of our leaflet rack, there's lots of useful information there.