Do you need some support to help you achieve your goals and build your confidence?
We can help you:
- Find education, volunteer and job opportunities
- Make friends and get to know other people in your community
- Prepare meals and cook
- Keep fit and healthy
- Move in to one of our homes
- Deal with anti social behaviour, domestic violence and neighbour disputes
- Manage your money better
- Understand and manage your benefits.
- Help getting online or using a computer.
You can find out more about how we can help by clicking on the play button at the top of the page.
If you think we can help you, please speak to any member of staff or give us a call and ask to speak to our Individual Empowerment Administrator or fill in our online form.
If we can help you, one of our Individual Empowerment Officers will contact you. They’ll talk to you about your needs, what you want to get out of our help and how you want us support you. Maybe face to face support, phone, email, or a mix of all three? Click the following link to see some people we've already helped and What we've done so far. You can see our Individual Empowerment Strategy by clicking on the link on the left.