In your community
Ever thought you'd like to know your neighbours better? Or maybe set up a gathering so you could all break the ice and work through issues together? You're in the right place!
We're here to listen to your ideas and concerns, help you take more action in your community and talk to your neighbours. Maybe even plan local projects and events to get that community spirit going.
We work in all our communities, together with local organisations who help us get more support for you. Have a look at our external support page to see some organisations who can give you support and helpful advice.
We want to help you:
- Feel settled and able to share thoughts and ideas with your neighbours
- Work together to make decisions for your community
- Meet the needs in your community
- Plan, organise and take part in events and activities
- Develop your skills and build your confidence
- Find out about opportunities, training and education in your area.
Our purpose is working together on what matters to you in your community.
To find out more give our Community Empowerment Team, take a look at our film by clicking on the big play button at the top of the page. Or you can give us a call, send us an email or fill in our online form. Just get in touch!