Housing for adults with learning difficulties
We offer a range of housing for adults with a learning difficulty, and we'll support you to build your skills and confidence to take a step towards independent living. We work with local authorities and support providers across Somerset and the West of England.
What housing do we offer?
- Apartments (with your own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen), with or without on-site support
- Shared housing, with your own bedroom and shared communal area
- Supported housing with 24 hour care and support
- Purpose built homes with changes made to meet your needs.
What support do we offer?
We provide support at some of our homes and other organisations do this for the rest. Whoever provides you with support will:
- Chat to you to agree what support you need and what your goals are
- Meet with you regularly, at a time and place to suit you
- Review your support to make sure it’s right for you
- Support you to develop the skills and confidence you need to live independently
- Support you to deal with housing related issues
- Support you to manage your money, sort out your letters, bills and paperwork
- Support you to find training, jobs and voluntary work
- Support you to get in touch with other services who can help
- Support you to join in with activities near your home.
To find out more, please get in touch and we'll be happy to help.